Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Errors from logging/statistics: Problem handling the message

Vote:

Hi! I've just managed to get one step further to get the statistics going in my installation. There's one problem though. In the LogServerError.log file I get the messages below. Anyone that knows how to get around this? /Anders Example 1. 2006-02-01 23:08:42,660 [508] EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.PageSpan.Save(:0) - 11.3.1 Save PageSpan definition failed Exception: EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ObjectStoreException Message: Save failed Source: EPiServer.Implementation at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.Save(IItem item) at EPiServer.Implementation.DefaultSession.Save(IItem item) at EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.PageSpan.Save() Nested Exception Exception: EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ObjectStoreException Message: Error loading schemas Source: EPiServer.Implementation at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.get_Schemas() at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.Save(IItem item) Nested Exception Exception: System.ArgumentException Message: Column 'IdType' does not belong to table . Source: System.Data at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName) at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.get_Schemas() Example 2. 2006-02-01 23:08:42,660 [508] EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.TimeSpanAnalyzer.StoreMessage(:0) - 11.8.3 Problem handling the message Page|/dev.esf.se/Root/Svenska ESFRådet|3|-1|roebou45bdow4f55wm4z0qu3|| Exception: EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ObjectStoreException Message: Save failed Source: EPiServer.Implementation at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.Save(IItem item) at EPiServer.Implementation.DefaultSession.Save(IItem item) at EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.PageSpan.Save() at EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.TimeSpanAnalyzer.?(String , DateTime ) at EPiServer.Log.Analyzer.TimeSpanAnalyzer.StoreMessage(Object sender, ChannelEventArgs e) Nested Exception Exception: EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ObjectStoreException Message: Error loading schemas Source: EPiServer.Implementation at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.get_Schemas() at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.Save(IItem item) Nested Exception Exception: System.ArgumentException Message: Column 'IdType' does not belong to table . Source: System.Data at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName) at EPiServer.Implementation.SqlObjectStore.get_Schemas()
Feb 01, 2006 23:08
Vote:

It seems to be a missmatch in the database, there was a redesign of the statistics database between 4.50 and 4.51 so any old data has to be updated. Don't know if that's realy your problem, but it might lead you in the right direction. /HAXEN
Feb 02, 2006 13:26
Vote:

Many thanks. Your tip made me upgrade my 4.50 installation to 4.51. This is due to the fact that I also have a 4.51 test installed. My assumption then is that due to the redesign it's not advisable to run a 4.50 and a 4.51 on the same server as the logger runtime is shared. /Anders
Feb 02, 2006 23:09
Vote:

It should work to connect a 4.50 site to a 4.51 LogSerive. Because; the upgrade between 4.50 and 4.51 is only on the example analyzer TimeSpanAnalyzer who is running under the LogService process.
Feb 06, 2006 7:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.