Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Turning on logging failed

Vote:

Hi All, We have an EPiServer Enterprise 4.61 site, and I am diagnosing some issues with it. The other day I tried to turn on the logging in the EPiServer Manager, but then got this error (the error appeared in a dialog box, but the below is what I copied from the event log), Event Type: Error Event Source: .NET Runtime Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 30/10/2007 Time: 2:49:55 p.m. User: N/A Computer: **Server Name** Description: The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2032- EPiServer.LogService.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services: Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0x3e54 (15956), Thread id=0x22ac (8876). Click OK to terminate the application. Click CANCEL to debug the application.. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am a bit stuck diagnosing the other issue (an LDAP issue) without this logging.
Nov 01, 2007 21:48
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.