Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LinkURL property changes lots

Vote:

Hi, I'm seeing some odd/seemingly random behaviour with the value of the LinkURL property on a page. The behaviour changes when globalization is enabled. ------- With globalization disabled ------ When I create a page, in EPi Edit Mode, the link URL looks like this: /EPI11/Templates/PersonTemplate____1237.aspx?epslanguage=EN When I publish the page (i.e. look at the value from inside a Global.EPDataFactory.PublishedPage handler) it has the value: /EPI11/Templates/PersonTemplate____1237.aspx ------- With globalization enabled ------ When I create a page, in EPi Edit Mode, the link URL looks like this: /EPI11/Templates/PersonTemplate____1237.aspx?epslanguage=EN When I publish the page (i.e. look at the value from inside a Global.EPDataFactory.PublishedPage handler) it has the value: /EPI11/Templates/PersonTemplate____1237.aspx However, when I later (from within an admin plugin) load the page and ask what the LinkURL is, I get: /EPI11/Templates/PersonTemplate____1237.aspx?epslanguage=EN I.e. it's changed to what it was before I did the publish operation. Can anyone explain this behaviour, or point me at any documentation that truly explains the way in which URLs are calculated and *exactly* when they are updated please? Best regards, Andy
Feb 14, 2007 12:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.