Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Removed Information tab

Vote:

I did just run in to some serious problem. I did Import data from my test site on to my live site. All worked like it was supposed to except one thing. I did end up with 2 x Informations tab (the standard one, and my own one that was renamed to “main information”. Both was on the same sort index (10) and looked the same. So I clicked delete on the one that was not imported. It did list all the custom values that was belonging to it (from Start page, example NewsCount, MainImage and so on) and asked me for what tab to move the to upon delete. So I selected my own tab (“main information”) and pressed delete. Worked nice, it did move all custom values to my imported tab. But later when I went to edit mode to start to set up the pages, the 4 normal input fields wasn’t there. Pagename, start publish date, end publish date and mark as changed. After that I have looked everywhere and tested everything. And it looks like there is no way to get them back :( So does anyone know how to get the 4 standard inputs fields back?
Apr 03, 2007 15:53
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.