Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cut & Paste in Workroom throws InvalidCastException

Vote:

Hi, I´ve set up a workroom that works perfect except for when I try to cut and then paste a file in the FileManager. When I paste the file the system throws an InvalidCastException (Stack Trace below). I´m using the docrepository as documentroot for the workroom-documents (eg. "/documents/workroom"). Copy & paste works just fine. Anyone reqognize the problem? Stack Trace [InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.] EPiServer.FileSystem.Handler.VersioningFileHandler.MoveTo(IDirectoryHandler dir) +25 EPiServer.FileSystem.UnifiedFile.MoveTo(UnifiedDirectory dir) +410 EPiServer.Util.FileManager.PasteSelection.SaveButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +116 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292 Regards, Niklas
Jun 01, 2007 14:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.