Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

FK_tblWorkPage_tblSID

Vote:

After having installed EPiServer 4.61 - Hotfix 5, I get an SQL exception when trying to publish articles of any kind. The error message is: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_tblWorkPage_tblSID". The conflict occurred in database "[database name]", table "dbo.tblSID", column 'pkID'. I've followed the steps in the readme.txt when installing the hotfix. How do I solve this? /Kristoffer
Sep 13, 2007 12:47
Vote:

The error message above is displayed if I try to publish an update to an article. If I try to pulish a new article, the error messase is slightly different: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_tblPage_tblSID1". The conflict occurred in database "[database name]", table "dbo.tblSID", column 'pkID'.
Sep 13, 2007 12:57
Vote:

This issue seems to be caused by some StarCommunity(?) entris in web.config. Deleting the entries below solved the problem.
Sep 14, 2007 9:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.