This issue was registered as a support case and was found to be an error in the template implementation.
DataBind() was called before base.OnLoad().
I notice it during spy Fiddler files. During loading site scripts:
and after click Edit on popup menu
It isn't connected with DataBind().
Any sugestions ?
If anyone still have this problem and are running under IIS7 try to add a static file handler for the htc extension in web.config:
<add path="*.htc" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" />
Things which we try to do :
1) Delete all ours *.js *.css files.
2) Overwrite Episerver catalog "Utils" with new one from clean Episerver solution.
3) Assign publish role for editor.
4) Obviously we used : <EPiServer:Property ... /> control which should be edited from view mode.
5) All episerver scripts are downloaded to browser.
I hope that this brief explanation outline the problem.
Please help!!!!! :)