Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CSS in the editor

Vote:

Hello

I am having some issues with the editor in episerver 5. In admin mode I have defined the css for the editor and verified that the file exists and the path is correct. The dropdown with styles in the editor still remain empty.

I havent found any real documentation about this issue, so what exactly do I have to do to get the styles in besides setting the path from admin mode?

Best regards
Torbjörn

May 12, 2008 12:39
Vote:

Hi Torbjörn!

I did a search for "editor css" in the sdk site and the first hit describes how this works:

http://sdk.episerver.com/library/cms5

Regards
Linus Ekström
EPiServer Development Team

May 12, 2008 13:01
Vote:

Hi again

thanks for the reply, however the information there perfectly describes the steps ive taken, and for me they havent worked. 

I have used the webconfig approach (which is set if you choose css in admin mode), but it doesnt work. the path in the webconfig is correct and I havent set any property to override this setting but the drop down remains empty.

Is there anything else that needs to be defined besides the uiEditorCSSPaths in the webconfig?

best regards
Torbjörn

Edited, May 12, 2008 13:46
Vote:

Hi Torbjörn,

Do you have a site that is built upon EPiServers sample site? If so you probably have a dynamic property named: "Editor CSS" that is defined on the start page.

Check if that is set to anything and clear it.

You can also try clearing your temporary internet files and restarting the application.

Edited, May 15, 2008 11:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.