Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page file folder name set to "0" when editing dynamic properties

Vote:

One of my sites has an XHTML dynamic property. When using the editor icon to insert an image, the file explorer pops up with the "create folder now?" dialog. If I choose to create the folder, the page file folder name will permanently be set to "0". It should have been set to the name of the page I was editing?

Why is this, and how do I change the page folder name?

Sep 20, 2009 21:19
Vote:

Also, after this "0" folder has been created, it becomes the default folder when trying to insert a picture in the dynamic properties of ANY page.
Sep 20, 2009 21:29
Vote:

When trying to insert a picture on a page in a non-dynamic property, the "0" folder is not  used, instead the dialog asks if I want to create a folder for <pagename>.
Sep 20, 2009 21:31
Vote:

It is propable as designed.

Dynamic properties are considered as global and not page specific since their values are inherited by all pages below where the property is set.

If you upload files in this "0" folder and get access denied problems for visitors it is another issue that should be reported as a defect to support.

Sep 21, 2009 11:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.