Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Decoupled Music Festival Demo - On page edit doesn't work

Per
Per
Vote:

We've setup the decoupled version of the Vue music festival demo site (github.com/episerver/content-delivery-js-sdk/tree/master/samples/music-festival-vue-decoupled).

After changing the communicationScript from "latest" to "12.0.2" we got the site working.

communicationScript.src = `${process.env.VUE_APP_CONTENT_DELIVERY_API}/episerver/cms/12.0.2/clientresources/epi-cms/communicationinjector.js`;

However, On Page Edit wont work (preview works fine though), no dojo overlay is visible on text fields and such. There are no errors at all.

I've tried debugging this and it seems no windows.epi-object is in place. Also, if I force the data-epi-edit attribute on a field it still won't show the overlay.

I've looked at the react decoupled video but it seems the setup is quite different.

Edited, Oct 26, 2021 7:04
Vote:

Not sure if you're the same Per as in this issue https://github.com/episerver/content-delivery-js-sdk/issues/22. Either way, please see my answer on how to solve it temporarily.

Oct 26, 2021 7:53
Per
Vote:

Not the same Per but with simular problems.
I'll have a look at your answer. Thanks for a quick repsonse.

Oct 26, 2021 8:52
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.