Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CMS12 empty/starter project not working

Vote:

Will simple not respond to /episerver (404)

Anyone else got this working?
<url-to-world>/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/getting-started/creating-a-starter-project/

Note: apparently I am still not allowed to put urls into posts here

Nov 11, 2021 10:12
Vote:

Try /episerver/cms instead 

Also links should work fine on here, I've never had problem https://world.optimizely.com/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/getting-started/creating-a-starter-project/

Edited, Nov 11, 2021 11:46
Scott Reed - Nov 11, 2021 12:13
Updated my answer as although going to the login does work it doesn't redirect you to the CMS area which with some testing locally I see this has Episerver in it
Vote:

Yes that works ... thanks :D

Wonder what configuration in Foundation that makes /episerver alone work.

Nov 11, 2021 12:44
Vote:

I wrote an article highlighting this and clarifying more of the setup steps from the Opti documentation. One of the things I do with the solution is set the the path for Debug mode launching the application in the browser. If you check off "Launch Browser" and specify the "Episerver/CMS" path it will launch that each time you run from VS. Saves a bit of confusion and work. If you care for a bit more info about the setup you can read a bit more here.

Nov 17, 2021 5:17
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.