Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cannot load assembly 'DynamicProxyGenAssembly2'.

Vote:

Hello team,

I am working on CMS 12 project using Visual studio 2022. My site is deployed on local IIS and I use the same for debugging. However when I attach w3wp process and try to debug, when inspecting any Optimizely object like a Block or Page type, I don't see the relevant information rather I see the error for the assmebly mentioned. If I just let the code run, there is no issue with site rendering.

I cleared temporary asp.net files folder, deleted obj/bin folders, rebuilt all , published to a local folder where IIS website is configured to but still same issue.The inspecting of non-Optimizely properties like a list or another object etc shows up fine.

Wondering anyone else has faced similar issue and can offer some help

Aug 19, 2022 3:22
Vote:

Yes I have seen the same, I just creaetd a bug  CMS-24695 as I did not know if I was the only one seeing the same issue.

Aug 19, 2022 16:18
Dileep D - Aug 19, 2022 17:51
Thanks Mark
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.