Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Extend Commerce Customer layout

Vote:

Hi,

In previous version of Commerce Manager it was possible to adjust the Business Foundation views in fields and also applying filters, how can it be done in the newly version of CMS/Commerce and extend those Business Foundation? 

It's possible to configure the fields but not add filter views like it was in the previous version

Dec 26, 2023 9:58
Vote:

I have forwarded the question to Commerce team, hopefully we will hear back soon 

Jan 02, 2024 13:25
Vote:

Hi Ricardo,

This is the Business Foundation view in previous version (Commerce Manager, Commerce 13): https://app.screencast.com/nUZS3bwZHKBUJ 
And this is the new Business Foundation view, that currently not possible to add views or filters.

Could you please confirm this is what you are referring to?

Jan 03, 2024 3:08
Vote:

Thanks both Quan Mai and Viet Anh

Yes Viet Anh wanted to create some filters on the MetaClass views to be able to limit the amount of information that was displayed.

Not even through code? :/

Other question, also related with Commerce Manager and Business Foundation classes and I couldn't find in the documentation

How to extend the Commerce Search to be able to search by custom created Meta Class fields?
I've added fields to the Contact and Organization MetaClasses but when in the list view of thoses MC it only search for the built-in fields

Jan 03, 2024 7:33
Vote:

About the filter on the MetaClass view, this is a feature gap comparing to the old Commerce Manager. I'll work with team about the implementation. There's no configuration or code to workaround in this case.
About the list view of Contact and Organization, we had improvements in Commerce version 14.15.5 that allow searching for all fields, including the built-in and custom fields. Could you please upgrade and check if it works for you?

Jan 03, 2024 7:43
Vote:

Thanks Viet Anh

The version I had installed was in fact 14.15.5, just updated to the 14.15.6 and it worked. Thanks for the input

Jan 03, 2024 7:55
Vote:

Hi Viet Anh

I've a N:N relation in the Organization to a custom created MetaClass but it isn't visible in a tab when in the Organization

But isn't showing here, anything?

Jan 08, 2024 9:20
Vote:

Hi Ricardo,

This is a feature gap when moving from Commerce 13 to Commerce 14. Our dev team has plan to work on it. Could you please create a support ticket so our support engineers can reach out to you for further updates?

Regards,

Viet Anh

Jan 11, 2024 10:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.