Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Database Table for Customers group

Vote:

hello community,

Currently, i try to manage customers group. but when i try to set a customer group to a contact. it only save a number on table cls_Contact 

I just try to create new customers group and try to assign it to a contact but when i did that the value in contact table is just a number 

Could anyone please help me to point out where this number comming from?

Thank in advance,

//Duy

Edited, Mar 18, 2022 4:46
Vote:

Hi,

It seems like these comes from a Dictionary that you can manage from within commerce manager:

Edited, Mar 18, 2022 6:24
Duy Nguyen - Mar 18, 2022 6:37
Thanks. But i want to get these customers group name out when i create an account. but i dont know where to get it
Vote:

Mar 18, 2022 10:43
Duy Nguyen - Mar 23, 2022 4:20
Thanks Scott, your answer is more than enough :D
Vote:

I did not notice that question was related to Commerce 14 - 🤦‍♀️ So you can disregard my screenshot from CM

Mar 21, 2022 12:24
Vote:

Scott's links should explain how to work with those values programmatically.

If you just want to see/update the ones that are defined via the UI, you can get to them by clicking the three dots next to the customer group selector on the Create (or Edit) Contact screen, to get to the Manage Customer Groups screen:

Mar 21, 2022 13:41
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.