Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Content Delivery API - Commerce Content

Vote:

Is there currently anyway to surface Episerver Commerce content using the Content Delivery API? I'm working with a client on the DXC, and it would be very useful to surface this data with the Content Delivery API. The Service API isn't as flexible as the Content Delivery API.

If there isn't a way currently, does anyone know if this is planned out for the future?

Aug 05, 2019 22:02
Vote:

Hi Ryan,

If you are using Episerver Find you should be able to index Commerce Content and then access it via the Content Delivery API Search endpoint.

https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/content-delivery-api/content-search-api/

Aug 06, 2019 0:14
Vote:

Darren,

It doesn't seem that catalog content is surfacing. I've tried the following queries, but nothing shows up:

/api/episerver/v2.0/search/content?filter=contentLink/providername eq 'CatalogContent'

/api/episerver/v2.0/search/content?filter=ContentType/any(t:t eq 'ProductContent')

/api/episerver/v2.0/search/content?query=ProductName

I've verified that I have commerce content indexed in Find using the Explore tool. I've also verified I can surface other types of content using the search endpoint. What's interesting is that if I know the exact Reference or GUID, I can surface a piece of commerce content like so:

/api/episerver/v2.0/content/a652b228-9e37-40a9-b3d9-66187c589370

But I really need to be able to search against commerce content. Is there a configuration piece I'm missing?

Aug 06, 2019 17:07
Vote:

Hi Ryan

I've heard the the dev team are working on official support for commerce entities in the Content Delivery API. I don't know of an eta for this but keep an eye out for updates in the weekly Episerver release notes. If I find out more I will add to this post.

David

Aug 06, 2019 17:43
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.