Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Block not rendering.

Vote:

Hi,

I am new in EPiforms. I have installed the form by nuget package. It is successfull and showing EPIForm Tab and folder in Edit Mode at LHS Panel.

Now when I creating any new form and draging any control to the form then, it showing message "No rendere found for 'form container'" at Middle Panel of the my master layout. I have partially using Alloy site code.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Abhishek

Jan 29, 2018 14:27
Vote:

My guess is that you aremissing the views for the forms somehow. You should have a package for forms in you modules folder of your website. In that folder you sould have a zip that contains all views. Also you will have a config-file in the episerver.forms catalog. This config-file has a setting for the path were the views is supposed to be located. This Thread has the same explanation as I am trying to tell you  :) 

The partial view 'FormContainerBlock' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.

Had to create a new View folder and point the Forms.config value to it: formElementViewsFolder="~/Views/Shared/Blocks/Forms"

https://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Addons/Thread-Container/2016/3/episerver-forms-forms-tab-not-showing/

Jan 29, 2018 22:21
Vote:

Thanks Eric for your help.

Actually I got it. I was forget to register the content area  for epiform as  implimented in alloy site. Issue has been resloved now.

Best Regards,

Abhishke

Feb 08, 2018 12:15
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.