Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Form created in Forms will only work on a page if logged in CMS

Vote:

Hey Guys,

what is the problem if i add a form to a page and it cannot be used because it says that you need to be logged in before you can submit??

If i'm logged in the CMS on another tab then i can use the form on the page?

What am i missing?

Jan 08, 2018 13:55
Vote:

Hi,

You have to enable anonymous posts on the form. This is done in editmode for that specific form. You will have the following properties on your form that would be great to not forget:

Allow anonymous submissions. Enable to let a visitor submit form data, such as an online survey, without needing to log in; if disabled, a user must be logged in to submit the form.
Allow multiple submissions from the same IP/cookie. Enable to let a visitor submit the form more than once.

Jan 08, 2018 22:59
Vote:

Oww wow Eric... i'm still new with Forms, so i didnt notice this feature... thanks for helping out!!

Jan 09, 2018 9:48
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.