Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Show Form Elements after for is submitted

Vote:

I would like to show the Form Element after the Form is submitted. This would be similar to the message that is displayed when the user has already submitted the form. I currently had to add a "Refresh Poll" link to show the form elements again. I should also note that I cannot add a redirect page (Display page after submission field) because this Form block is on multiple pages and I don't want to redirect to a common page. I want it to stay on the current page.

This is the curent state once a form is submitted.

Example of what I'm looking for. The Form Elements would show.

Current state example if form has already been submitted.

Edited, Jun 10, 2019 17:33
Vote:

bump

Oct 02, 2019 22:08
Vote:

The forms can be set to redirect upon submit. Normally this is used for Thank you pages etc. but could you just redirect back to the same page hosting the form? That way you should see the form as it was before being submitted?

Oct 03, 2019 3:13
Vote:

The issue is that the same Form block can reside on mutliple pages and needs to be dynamic.

I like the idea of redirectly, but you also lose the messaging when doing that. It would be nice if the form updated itself without having to redirect AND displayed any massages.

Edited, Oct 03, 2019 19:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.