Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Create multiple fields at the same time?

Vote:

My customer wants two radio buttons, if a certain one of them is picked two text boxes should appear.

They want to be able to create this easily many times (building several huge forms where most of the questions are like this). The two text boxes and the radio buttons always have the same labels, it's only the question for the radio buttons that change. I'm looking for a way to only have them pick one forms element and write the question, and the three fields they want with the correct dependencies are auto created. What is the best approach to do this?

Feb 26, 2020 12:56
Vote:

Not sure I can understand your question but Forms does not support creating multiple fields at the same time. It supports create custom field with multiple control, the sample you can see here https://github.com/episerver/EPiServer.Forms.Samples

Mar 26, 2020 8:18
Vote:

We ended up making our own form instead of using epi forms, since we couldn't find a solution.

Aug 03, 2020 11:46
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.