Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Complex Customized Element Block in Form

KK
KK
Vote:

I would like to build up a complex element with a bunch of dependent dropdown lists and textboxes with events triggered from a choice element.

Say for example, the process flow on that element would be as below:

1. users pick a choice on the choice element.
  2. based on the selection of the choice element, a grid shows up.
  3. The grid has Add button and Delete button. Users can use that Add button to add a new line into the grid or use the Delete button to remove the existing record from the grid.
  4. The record line contains textfield and a couple of dependant dropdown lists. Users use them to intput and edit that record content.

Hopefully I describe clearly.  Requirement is a little complicated. 

Any idea or advice?

Thanks so much in advance.

Jul 15, 2022 6:30
KK
Vote:

I believe I did not clearly describe what I wanted. Let me try again.

I would like to build up a complex element with dependent dropdown lists and textboxes in a grid.

Say for example, the process flow on that element would be as below:

1. The grid has Add button and Delete button. Users can use that Add button to add a new line into the grid or use the Delete button to remove the existing record from the grid.
  2. The record line contains textfields and a couple of dependant dropdown lists. Users use them to intput and edit that record content.

It is similiar to the grid below but with Checkbox for row selection, Add button and Delete button and the depedant dropdown lists.

Any advice or article resources would be appreciated?

Thanks so much in advance.

Edited, Aug 04, 2022 4:57
Vote:

hy, my name is dela. 

I aggree with you , you describe wonderfully!

Aug 04, 2022 8:18
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.