Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Adding Episerver.Forms nuget package breaks all media

Vote:

I'm trying to add Optimizely Forms to a site I have been migrating from CMS 11 to CMS 12 (starting from a fresh Net 6 project), but just adding the nuget package and doing nothing else will cause all media images on the site to fail and display the alternative image text. This is true for images both in content (pages, blocks) and thumbnails and such in the asset pane, and accessing the image src directly gives the same result.

As soon as I remove the nuget package (I also need to clean and rebuild), the media starts working again. Messing with Forms configuration does not seem to make a difference.

Edited, May 02, 2023 10:10
Vote:

So I managed to solve this. For some reason, the FileBlobProviderOptions i set Startup.cs get overwritten by EPiServer.Forms, pointing it to App_data/blobs instead of my custom path. Fixed it by setting the FileBlobProvider in appsettings.config.

May 02, 2023 15:04
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.