Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Query to Find what Content has what Visitor Groups on it

Vote:

We are in need of removing current visitor groups from our content and switching them to a different visitor group.
The Visitor groups are mapped across multiple pieces of content as well as multiple sites.

I am trying to build a SQL query for EpiServerCMS DB to piece together what content has what Visitor group associated with it so that we can pinpoint the changes and make them.

Is there a different tool I could use to access this information/is there a pre-existing query to pull this information together?

Thank you.

Feb 25, 2020 21:32
Vote:

Hi,

There wes a similar question on the forum not so long ago so it would be worth taking a look at the answers to that but, in summary, yes, there is a ready-built tool you could use to identify visitor group usage. It's called CMS Audit and it's available on the Episerver NuGet feed here:
https://nuget.episerver.com/package/?id=N1990.Episerver.Cms.Audit

Feb 26, 2020 9:44
Vote:

We supposedly tested this a year ago and it tanked our performace, but it looks like there were sufficient updates and this is quite the nifty tool.

I'd still like to discover a way to query the database directly with SQL to acquire this information, but this will do.

Thanks!

Feb 26, 2020 15:50
Kaylee Bryson - Jun 08, 2020 8:04
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Captain Marvel Featured Jackets
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.