Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Demo licence of EPiServer

Vote:

Hi, I have a question about demoversions of EPiServer. Our site at work uses EPI CMS5 R2 and we also have a seperate license for our testsite, now I'm wondering if there is a demo license for downloading? I only want to mess with our testsite when I try out things that are really going to get implemented at our real site but i would very much like another demo license to use locally on a virtual machine just being accessed by me, just to play around with and learn from. Buyt I presume there is no such thing as a one-user/machine-demo-license or such?

Regards Gunnar

Feb 20, 2010 13:01
Vote:

On http://license.episerver.com/ you can request licenses. There is both a free demo license (30 days) and if you are a developer at an EPiServer partner you can use the partner developer license, which is valid for a year.

Feb 22, 2010 9:33
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.