Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

xform dropdown onchange event

Vote:

I am trying to build and Xform with a number of dropdowns on it and I would like to have them call different code  behind events, is there some way in the xforms editor to specify which event to call or even just to invoke selectionChange?

Feb 22, 2010 14:57
Vote:

Hi I am also trying something similar did you have any luck?? Mine based on dropdown selection change I want to display other dropdowns.

Edited, Mar 17, 2010 10:47
Vote:

I was also unable to set different code behind events so I hide/show elements on a dropdown change event using JQuery on client side.

I loop through controls and set their css class so I can grab reference to them in JQuery. Not sure how you would be able to do something more complicated in code behind.

Mar 17, 2010 14:27
Vote:

Thanks for your post. I just created a form outside xforms and then referenced it in my required pages. Works fine now.

Mar 22, 2010 16:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.