Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Integrating Microsoft CRM with EPiServer CMS 6 R2

Vote:

Hi,

i am newbie to this concept. After reviwing the articles it is suggested that we have to download and install the ConnectForCRM.msi 

But i didnt find any url to lead me to that location to download.

If anyone has an idea on where to download that file........please suggest me.....

Thanks in advance......

Oct 03, 2011 11:05
Vote:

http://world.episerver.com/Download/Categories/Connect-For/Connect-for-CRM/

Oct 03, 2011 11:47
Vote:

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for ur valuable reply.....

Oct 03, 2011 13:10
Vote:

Hi Kashir,

I downloaded and installed so that it appears in EPiServer Deployment Centre.Upto this it is fine.But when i am trying to install that option by selecting the site to which i want to integrate it is asking for license. Where can i get this? While i downloaded the connector for CRM by default i didnt get any licence. Can u pls figure it out......bcoz i am struck at this point.

Thanks in advance.....

Oct 04, 2011 9:22
Vote:

Oct 04, 2011 9:52
Vote:

Hi Dmytro,

I came to know that actually there is no need of license bcoz i already installed that .msi file. But thansk for ur quick reply......

If you have experience in Dynamic CRM with EPiServer CMS 6 R2.......Please refer the below url bcoz i started thread relating to that issue.....

http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=54139&epslanguage=en

Thanks in advance.....

valuable suggestions are appreciable......

Oct 04, 2011 12:13
Vote:

You can install Connect for CRM module using msi package and then unstall components on site using Deployment Center.

But you still need license to make the module work on your site and communicate with CRM system.

Oct 04, 2011 12:47
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.