Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Header styles gone, replaced by for example epi_dc_preview

Vote:

Hi!

Since we upgrades to R2 the built in header styles (Header 1, Header 2 and so forth) have disappeard from the styles dropdown in the edit field. Instead there are some new styles named for example epi_dc_preview and epi_pc_content. Our own custom styles are still there though. Does anyone know the reason for this and how to bring it back the way it was?

Jul 21, 2011 10:14
Vote:

Hi, I'm having the same problem with our stage enviroment running CMS 6 R2. Haven't found the solution yet...

Edit: Found the solution. The stage enviroment hadn't specified a uiEditorCssPaths="" in episerver.config. I updated with one and restarted the site and it worked.

Edited, Aug 03, 2011 11:38
Vote:

Hi,

we are having the same issue in our site.  I have set the uieditorcsspath but it only seems to have worked in firefox and not IE.  We are also still seeing the epi_pc_content etc styles appearing.  Have you seen this?

Thanks

Gwen

Aug 04, 2011 12:57
Vote:

This is added in the actual css file like so.

.yes
{
	EditMenuName: Yes;
    color: #005d7e;
    padding-left: 12px;
    background: transparent url(/media/images/yes.gif) no-repeat left 6px;
}
.no {
	EditMenuName: No;
    color: #8b2346;
    padding-left: 12px;
    background: transparent url(/media/images/no.gif) no-repeat left 6px;
}

The following code should still work for you asl well.

namespace Site.Library.Editor.EPiServerEditor
{
    [TinyMCEPluginNonVisual(AlwaysEnabled = true,
        PlugInName = "EditorSettings",
        DisplayName = "Init options",
        Description = "Editor Settings init options.",
        EditorInitConfigurationOptions = @"{
            paste_auto_cleanup_on_paste : true,
            theme_advanced_blockformats : ""h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,div"",
            theme_advanced_styles : ""Align-Left=left; Align-Right=right; Button-Left-AlignLeft=btn left alignleft; Button-Left-AlignRight=btn left alignright; Button-Right-Alignleft=btn right alignleft; Button-Right-AlignRight=btn right alignright; Image-Caption=image-caption"",
            theme_advanced_resizing : true,
            extended_valid_elements: ""script[type|name],iframe[src|frameborder=0|marginheight|marginwidth|alt|title|width|height|align|name|scrolling], object[alt|title|width|height|align|name], ol[id|class|lang|dir|title|style|onclick|ondbclick|start|type],li[id|class|style|type],ul[id|class|style|type|onclick]"" }")]

public class EditorSettings { }

Aug 11, 2011 22:00
Vote:

I tried setting the uiEditorCssPaths in the config, and the styles definded in the stylesheet show up alright, but the old ones (epi_pc_content etc.) are still there as well.

Any idea how to get rid of them?

Aug 12, 2011 15:28
Vote:

Did you include the editor cs file i provided.  the second code file i sent.

Aug 12, 2011 15:53
Vote:

It is not clear to me exactly what the code does. Maybe you can explain a bit? It seems like something is missing in the second file.

Aug 12, 2011 16:27
Vote:

this might show you more.  Same concept.

http://krompaco.nu/alter-default-initoptions-for-tinymce-in-episerver-6/

Aug 12, 2011 16:52
Vote:

Setting the uiEditorCssPaths= "" did the job for me, we are using a Tinyplugin setup and setting the editor css in the Tiny fashion using theme_advanced_styles : ""Style=name;style2;name2"".

This got changed during the R2 upgrade.

Anyone who knows where the root for epi_dc_preview is? I tried to figure that part out before I ran into this post.

Thanx for the info!

Jan 26, 2012 13:11
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.