Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Not able to get my styles to appear in Styles dropdown in TinyMCE editor

Vote:

Hello,

I'm trying to get my own css styles appear in the Tiny MCE editor in EPiServer by setting the uiEditorCssPaths in episerver.config but can't get it to work. Instead the styles dropdown is filled with items named epi_dc_preview, epi_pc_content, epi_dc etc. etc. Where do these styles come from?

Has anyone else experiensed this problem?

/Martin

Aug 24, 2011 15:58
Vote:

I've only just seen this behaviour in one of my sites, not seen a solution though. For me I don't actually need to change the default values in the drop down but since adding a PageDataExtension (although I dont think this is a contributing factor) I have seen the epi_dc_ classes appearing.

If I can figure this out I'll post back :)

Dec 13, 2011 14:35
Vote:

New info,

I have got my styles back, for me my problem arose when I tried to add @fontface rules to the Editors Stylesheet. Removing them sorted it out...

Worth checking for corruption or invalid rules in the Editors CSS file.

Dec 13, 2011 14:45
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.