Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Trust relationship Issue accessing VPP folder in another domain

Vote:

Hi everyone,

I am working on EpiSever CMS 6 project, using asp.net 4.0. I am facing the issue of trust-relationship. The details are as follows:

Environment:

Episerver site is hosted in server in domain "A"
VPP folder is in shared location of another server in domain "B".

I have created a trust relationship between the domains (and also verified it by creating and running a sample application.)

But when I am trying to run the site I am getting error -
"The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed."

If i put the VPP folder in same server (in same domain "A") the site run without any issue.

- I have already provided the full access right to the App-pool user of site in domain "A" to VPP  folder in another domain "B". Also I have created that App-pool user in episerver database. But the issue is still there.

It seems to be the issue of access rights.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopal

Jan 10, 2012 6:23
Vote:

Check out this blog post. We had this issue and I used the code from the article and was able to identify some corrupt permissions.

Removing them fixed the issue.

Jan 17, 2012 0:08
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.