Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Context menu not working after upgrading from cms 6 to r2

Vote:

Hi everyone

I have just recently upgraded a site from cms  6 to r2,  everything seems to have gone well, but when i am logged on to the site(as admin)  , and right click to get the contextmenu, it dosent work. The menu pops up , but none of the options are clickable, i dont get any script error while using firebug, and fiddler dosent show any missing files. Strange thing is, the contextmenu works when im in edit mode and previewing a page. Any ideas what to do and check?

/Alexander

Oct 25, 2012 14:13
Vote:

Have a look in web.config in the <location path="episerver/ui />-section. See if you have you groups there. Also have a look in the structure for your accunt. Next i actually would delete the cache in the browser since i have got strange behaviour after upgrading locally and Firefox trying to access old files within the episerver product.

Dec 11, 2012 15:24
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.