Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic Content editor sometimes empty

Vote:

I have placed dynamic content in MainBody on some pages. I've noticed that sometimes when I click Edit on them, the editor is empty. I have to start from scratch and select which dynamic content to use and then set all the properties. What I expect is to have the correct dynamic content already selected and the current values of its properties displayed.

Have anyone else experienced this? Is it a known bug in EPiServer or am I doing something wrong? It's basically just user controls with the DynamicContentPlugIn attribute.

/Kris

May 10, 2012 13:49
Vote:

Yeah, I've experienced this (you'll also find a couple of bugs in the bug list). Some I think are fixed in the hotfix for EPiServer CMS 6 R2.

Frederik

May 10, 2012 14:28
Vote:

Try using Internet Explorer, not sure if dynamic content is fully supported by ither browsers. :(

May 10, 2012 15:11
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.