Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Fetching mails with erroneous mail recipient

Vote:

I'm trying to find a way to retrieve emails that did not reach the recipient, i.e. if the web editor typed the wrong address in edit mode in a contact form. The customer that's asking for this used to have this functionality in their old web site that was running on EPiServer CMS 5 and IIS6 with an SMTP virtual server for mails. The current site is EPiServer CMS 6 R2 and IIS7 and uses Exchange as a mail server. My question is, is there any other way to fetch these mails with erroneous mail addresses than changing the mail server? Could this cause unpleasant side effects in i.e. subscription jobs or other things? Any suggestions or instructions as how to do this in a good way would be greatly appreciated!

May 16, 2012 17:00
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.