Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to change HostLanguageMappings?

Vote:

I have a function which is fetching languagebranches mapped to the host with EPiServer.Globalization.LanguageSelection.HostLanguageMappings

When debugging, I can see there are a couple of values in there, but I cannot se where i change them. The problem is that it always seems to be populated by the hostnames for tha live server. I have restored a db-bakup from liveserver, but I don't know in what table that information is stored.

My first thougt was the it was fetched from episerver.config: episerver/sites/site/siteHosts, but that node is empty, I also tried to put some values in it, but nothing happends.

Jun 11, 2012 17:18
Vote:

Found the settings in the EPiServerFramework.config-file. The site was upgraded to CMS6 recently, and that file was not included in my VS-project

Jun 12, 2012 10:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.