Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visitor Group by Keyword Search Is not working

Vote:

HI Everyone,

I'm new with Personalization feature that episerver provided in CMS6 R2. I have created a vist Group using "KeyWord Search" from Site Criteria. and i have placed it in TinyMEC Editor By selecting Some Content Line e.g."You came here by using Keyword criteria search.". after adding visitor group i have published the page. but when i want to see that visitor group it is not rendering. May be it is because i was logged in and the browser save my information in cookies. but i do not know how this visitor group work. then for testing i use my friends computre and by searching site on google and go to site. then i see the visitor is showing my content that is "You came here by using Keyword criteria search.". I do not know why it is not showing the content when i see on my browser. I'm using firefox. Kindly if any one have knowledge about it kindly share with me. and help me to get rid off. 

In Last Thanks for your time taking.

Mar 21, 2013 18:12
Vote:

The Search Keyword criterion no longer works I'm afraid. Google has started hiding the keyword and there is no way to "unhide" it and make the criterion work again. It is possible that it works with bing, yahoo etc., but not Google.

Mar 22, 2013 16:08
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.