Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XForm issue with Save_XFormData_xxxxxx

Vote:

I've recently got this strange error in an XForm in a load balanced environment. So basicly, my question is: Are there any known issues with this configuration?

What i think happened is:

1. A editor created an XForm with a number of fields

2. Some users used the XForm to submit data

3. The editor changed the form, replacing i field with a new one with i different name

4. The changes seems to work on one server node, probably the same node that the editor made the changes on. On the other node, an exception is thrown with the error "@Deltardagar is not a parameter for procedure Save_XFormData_69268B2847064E9F87A073C401A5D0B9"

This is, what i know of, a one time issue. It does not happen everytime. Restarting the failing node solves the problem. This makes me believe that somehow, the second node were still using a old version of the XForm. We have no other issues what so ever regarding cache-synchronization or remote events.

Any ideas?

Oct 16, 2014 12:12
Vote:

When the editor changes the XForm definition it is pushed to the database (DDS) and the definition to emptied from the cache. Firstly, I am not sure that EPi's cache replication works for DDS Store Definitions. Secondly I think there is a bug in the DDS Store Definition caching which means the cache isn't getting refreshed when an XForm (store definition) is changed.

Oct 28, 2014 14:23
Vote:

Fairly certain I've seen this error in a non load balanced environment as well.

Nov 04, 2014 10:32
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.