Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer dynamic content not working in chrome

Vote:

Hi all,

I have a problem and i dont understand whats going on. I have an episerver application that uses dynamic content and when using it In chrome to edit the properties it renders without any iformation populated but when in firefox or IE it renders as expected with all the information contained. Does any one know a root cause for this please?

Google Chrome

Chrome error

Mozilla firefox

Edited, Nov 11, 2014 16:22
Vote:

Hi,

has anyone please got some infomation on this? I have looked for some Episerver official documentation to see whether it is a bug but i have been able to find anything.

Thanks

Paul

Nov 12, 2014 17:07
Vote:

Chrome is not a supported browser for EPiServer CMS 6 even though most functionality works. Only Firefox and IE are supported. It you want to use Chrome, I suggest that you upgrade to EPiServer CMS 7 where we added official support for Chrome.

Feb 03, 2015 8:34
Vote:

Just adding the System Requirements link here for CMS-6R2. See "Browser for editing" section  :

http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/System-Requirements/EPiServer-CMS/Version-6/System-Requirements---EPiServer-CMS-6-R2/

Feb 03, 2015 9:06
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.