Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

"No HTML content" in EPiServer Mail

Vote:

I'm having a problem similar to this. In short, whenever I select an EPiServer CMS page to use as HTML content in EPiServer Mail, the preview warns me "No HTML content found", and if I send the mail anyway it arrives empty. The content page is published in all available languages, and the server can resolve the site URL, so that's not the problem.

I'm running CMS 5 R2, EPiServer Mail 4.4.343.20 on IIS7.

May 24, 2011 14:55
Vote:

Have you solved this issue yet? If not, You can open the host file which located in the following directory C:\Windows\system32\etc\drivers\

then add this line: 127.0.0.1 sitename

Hope this could help you!

Aug 03, 2011 10:51
Vote:

I have the same problem and this on my development machine where the site has the url http://localhost, so edit the host file is not a solution.

Aug 30, 2011 14:03
Vote:

Could I see your host file? Have you checked the access rights on the target pages which should be granted "everyone" role? Unpublised pages also cause this problem.

Edited, Aug 30, 2011 15:15
Vote:

Do you get the same error if you select "url" instead of "episerver cms" in the html content tab?

Aug 30, 2011 15:34
Vote:

@Huy Thanks for the tip about access rights, that solved the problem. Our site is an intranet so Everyone doesn't have access anywhere, until now.

@Peter Yep, but that was probably because of the access rights since it works now after setting read access for Everyone.

Aug 30, 2011 15:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.