Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with EPiServer Mail

Vote:

Hi,

Since yesterday morning (may 27) we are experiencing problems sending mail using EPiServer Mail.

Everything seems ok on our side and we do not get any warnings on submit, but we and our customers doesn't receive any mails.

After troubleshooting it for a while I now suspect that the problem is on EPiServers side and since I have trouble reaching them or our partner on a Saturday I would like to know if any of you are experiencing the same problem?

May 28, 2011 11:22
Vote:

Hi Fredrik,

Right now I can't investigate if the problem is on our side or not, but can you open a ticket with EPiServer Developer Support and they will look into it first thing Monday. Also just to be on the safe side, enable EPiServer logging and see if you can find any errors regarding EPiMail there.

May 29, 2011 0:51
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.