Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPIServer Mail Faile to load EPiServer.Mail.Install dll

Vote:

I am trying to configure the website on IIS 7.5 on windows 7 on my development machine.The website is in EPiserver 5 and have episerver mail isntalled. I get the following error;- Its working well on Preview. See Below the link: http://universal.domain.slashx.se. The above sites is on IIS 6. Failed to load some types from "EPiServer.Mail.Install": Could not load file or assembly 'EPiServerInstall.Common.1, Version=1.1.1239.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. I have installed the correct version of EPiServer Mail in the machine. I have the dll, EPiServer.Mail.Install in my project. I have no idea why I get this error. This is the first time I am working on EPiServer Mail

Jul 04, 2013 13:11
Vote:

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same after installaing EPi 7 on a computer where I develop for a EPiServer 5 site. Did you find any solution to this?

// Kind regards, Torbjörn

Oct 30, 2013 12:39
Vote:

hey abhishek  solution is here

http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Tech-Notes/EPiServer-Mail-441/Uninstall-EPiServer-Mail-441/

Jan 31, 2014 11:22
Vote:

Jan 31, 2014 11:23
Vote:

@vinoth_indpro: Why is this a solution? Do you mean thay you should re-install EPiServer mail?

Jan 31, 2014 11:59
Vote:

The solution I pasted is to completely uninstall the EPiServer-Mail-441 configuration from the project. Because we dont need it anymore in the current project and removing the plugin has been a mess.

But this can be used to re-install Mail again through development center. 

Jan 31, 2014 12:19
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.