Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

relate in virtual directory

Vote:

I'm trying to use relate+ in a virtual directory but I get a web.config error:

Two or more sites have the same siteId 'unknown' in <site>. The siteId must be unique for each site 

Does anyone know how to get around this error?

Many Thanks

Richard Beakhouse

Aug 25, 2009 8:59
Vote:

I changed the siteid to a unique name and now get this error:

Only one <site> section without a <siteHosts> element is allowed. A <siteHosts> <add name="*" /> </siteHosts> is the same as not defining a siteHosts element.
Aug 25, 2009 9:04
Vote:

OK, I got past the sites error, but now I get a licence violation:

LicenseException: web.config contains more than one section. This requires an Enterprise license.

Our customer does not have a enterprise licence, what can I do know?

Aug 25, 2009 9:27
Vote:

Hi,

One cause of the problem could be that you have defined several <site> sections which requres an enterprise license. If so remove so you just have one site definition.

Or it could be that the scheduler settings still remains, see this FAQ (still valid for episerver cms 5)on how to resolve it,

http://world.episerver.com/en/FAQ/Items/License-violation-after-removing-a-second-site/

Hopefully this fix it,
Per

Aug 25, 2009 13:32
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.