Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Community License (relate+) error on production server only when logged in

Vote:

Hey,

for a client we have a enterprise license with community functionality..

We never had a problem before. Yesterday we deployed a little release (bug fixes).. And now when we are on the site everything is normal.

If we go to the forum part of the site everything is fine. But when you log into the forum(on the site), we have the "License '114282' is already active for a different instance on the current machine." displayed.

This also goes also for when logged into the CMS.. If i browse in the CMS to a normale page, then no error, but if i browse in the CMS, to a forum page (with Relate functionality), i see the license error also.. 

I'm not sure what happened? I didnt mess with the EPiServerRelateLicense.config license file..

hope you guys have some insight for me..

thanks in advance.

Sep 28, 2012 10:00
Vote:

Are you actually trying to use that same license for multiple sites, as the message implies?

Oct 02, 2012 10:07
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.