Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Medstore issues

Vote:

I'm using Relate+ 2.0 with Medstore Template and using MultiplexingProvider for users in the domains Active Directory, and this works fine - after some time configuring but I'm lacking explaination how things are supposed to work. Maybe because I don't know too much about Relate or that documentation for the template does not simply exist - I don't know.

Anyway.

When trying to upload files using EPiServer CMS (Edit mode) the upload failes, because of an override that wants to add an entry in the community and since it is missing a context - it breaks.

I then found out these lines in Documents.DocumentsModule.cs

if (IsWithinEPiServerUI())
DocumentManager.Instance.AddCommunityEntity(new VersioningFileCommunityEntity(file));    

Which I guess should run if IsWithinEPiServerUI() is false, not true.

Also in NewsFeed.NewsFeedModule.cs is also breaks, when user is from AD so by comment this line

// FrameworkFactoryBase.EntityAdded += new EntityEventHandler(FrameworkFactoryBase_EntityAdded);    

, it works, but what else posting would I disallow when doing this?

Other thing. When community user updates his/her status - who would see that in own feed on start page?

Last thing: How to allow all members (or owner) of a club to post a new Editorial item? Now it seem like all users (except CMSAdmins) dont have unsufficient rights to do this.

Sep 27, 2012 10:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.