Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Editing of form data

Vote:

Hi. I was wondering about the possibilities for editing posted form data. Example: After the user has submitted, say, for attendence to a course, the course holder may want to provide additional information about the attendencee, like if he/she actually attended the course or not. To be able to do this, the course holder (editor) has to be allowed to edit the form that the user initially posted back, so that additional information can be entered. These fields must of course be hidden for the regular user on web. One way to handle this, is to perhaps categorize the different forms that is being published, say f.ex. "course attendence" in my case. It would also be convenient to have the option to edit such "hidden" fields directly in the form data list that appears in Edit mode for a form page type (after hitting "Search"). That way you can update all postings in one page instead of having to open all postings one at a time. A lot of requests here, but I hope you can take the time to respond to them. Thanks, Frank=O)
Feb 16, 2004 17:02
Vote:

I’m also interested in changing the posted form-data. Is the best way to build an interface (an aspx page) that is connected directly to the form table in the database? Or is there a better way to solve it?
Edited, Aug 07, 2009 9:11
Vote:

I also would like to know if I can add page link to the email which has got form data in it to the user who submits the form.

I am trying to modify form instances but they get replaced with the form dat aonce I submit the form.

Another requrement is how can I attach form to the tempalte.

Nov 18, 2009 20:35
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.