Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PropertySearch

Vote:

Hi. Is it possible to add a propertycriteria that enables the search to look for pages that has a certain status, like saved, ready to be published, deleted, published or all? Would be nice to be able to search and retrieve a page collection of pages not only among published pages, but also all types of pages. I'm importing products into EPiServer (which is only saved and not published), and the Product Editor is publishing products later. In between, more products may be imported, and the import routine then has to check if the product already has been imported to EPiServer, regardless of its status. I know there are (fortunately) other ways of doing this, but I thought it might be a nice feature. Thanks, Frank :)
Jul 02, 2004 15:56
Vote:

The search routines in the current database model are performance tuned to work with published pages only, and it would require a major effort to also include non-published pages in the searches. I agree that it would be a great feature, but currently there are no plans for these kinds of changes, so it will have to wait...
Jul 05, 2004 15:44
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.