Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Document/image dialogue

Vote:

Many of my customers complain about the dialog window for Images and Documents. It seems like it’s way too small for handling the file structures that tend to appear a couple of months after launch. Here’s is my suggestions on how to make the dialog window more usable: 1. Let the user decide how large the window should be. Allow Window resize/maximize. 2. Let the user decide how large the file window should be. This is the most critical one, I guess. 3. Make the folder frame scroll down automatically. When the user scrolls down and selects a folder, the pages reloads and scrolls down automatically to the selected folder (Good!). When the user just folds out a folder, the window scrolls to the top. Know the user looses orientation (Bad!). // Sebastian, Know IT
Jan 12, 2005 14:29
Vote:

I second this suggestion. I have had many customers complaining about exactly the same things. The usability of this dialog window npt good. A lot of users do not understand where they are in a large folder structure and will upload documents to the wrong folder.
Jan 12, 2005 15:31
Vote:

Totally agree on this one. At least there should be an option for the developers to specify it's size and if it should be resizable or not...
Jan 13, 2005 12:37
Vote:

We are aware of the problems you point out concerning the document/image dialogue. We have received very similar feedback from several customers, which means that we feel that it's important to improve the dialogue's functionality. All the things you are asking for are already on our wish list, so we are already looking at possible solutions. Therefore, it is mainly a question of priority and time when the dialogue will be improved. Best regards, Sarah Larsson EP - Product Developer
Jan 14, 2005 13:22
Vote:

Is there any way to set the Page's folder as default, instead of upload? Frank :)
Feb 16, 2006 16:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.