Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LinkEditor irritation

Vote:

Following my posts here: click I would like to request this feature as an improvement to the LinkEditor. It is a big dissapointment that the user is shown the options but they are disabled in the case I describe. It is easy to do a work around but it just seems natural that the user should be able to choose TARGET when creating a link and not have to face an option that isnt clickable! /John
Nov 18, 2005 14:32
Vote:

In accordance with my previous answers, the url property is designed to hold an url, nothing else. The url property value can be used for a number of things where an url is needed. Therefore, when implementing your customer solution you should set up properties for all the things you need. If you want to use a target with an url for instance, you should set up another property to handle this. We might include properties in the future that can hold several values, and one useful end could be a link property that holds url, target, etc. But we do not have them today. However, we'll look into it. In the meantime you'll have to use multiple properties. Best regards, Sarah Larsson
Nov 21, 2005 8:59
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.