Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Scrolling in Form template

Vote:

Would it be possible to add scrolling to the "Form page" template in the dialouge where the actuall form is build? The tools e.g. Checkbox, Radio Button etc. is somewhat difficult to drag and drop into a table with multiple rows. This is also due to the fact that the table used for build the form is displayed very narrow when only one or two columns are used (this is only a problem in edit mode, the table does not keep this size when published).
Mar 10, 2005 10:12
Vote:

I think that the problem you are describing is that the tools are no longer available when scrolling down to the bottom of the form in the form dialogue. This problem was solved in EPiServer 4.10. As from this version the tool area follow you down as you scoll, positioning itself at the top of the visible area of the dialogue. So this should no longer be a problem when working with long forms. This makes me guess that you are using an older version, or have I misunderstood the problem you are describing?
Mar 11, 2005 10:04
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.