Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Sorting of page properties in admin mode

Vote:

It would be really nice to be able to move a newly created page property to its place in a more efficient way than the tiny blue arrows method. A multi language setup with ten properties makes for a whole lot of clicking and scrolling. /Gunnar
Feb 22, 2006 11:14
Vote:

I agree, this is already on our list... I can't promise you when we will be able to solve this, however. I think you'll like the new multi language approach that will be included in the upcoming 4.60 release, though, since you will no longer have to use several language unique properties representing the same property anymore. With the new approach, one property is enough and you only have to specify if it's to be common for all languages or not. Good news, I hope. Best regards, Sarah Larsson Product Developer, ElektroPost
Feb 23, 2006 14:27
Vote:

This is a work enviroment issue for us developers, an easy "hot fix" could be to make the icons bigger 4.60. /HAXEN
Feb 27, 2006 13:42
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.