Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mail and SMS notification add on

Vote:

Hi, My system owner wants to add editor invoked mail and/or sms notification to their users upon publishing in our EPI-implementation for 160 selected users. We have a mail to SMS gateway so we should be able to handle SMS as mail but each user then must then be equipped with two mail adresses with different properties making it easy for the editor to select mail OR SMS in the editor notification control. I stress that I search for a notification that must be fully under the control of the editor and not an always on automatic notification to all users for every posting. I don't have a broad network in the EPI-sphere so I want to know if this is a known add on module that is already in the market or if we have to develop it by ourselves. I was not successful googling the topic. I think it might have similarities with direct marketing mail (spam) modules. I would be glad if anyone could direct me to a product, module or a company with proved competence that already have done a solution like this. Regards, Dan Gunnarsson dan.gunnarsson@scania.com
Aug 30, 2007 9:53
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.