Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Export tabledata in Report center EPiServer CMS

Vote:

I can not find any way to export the reports in the Report center, EPiServer CMS.

It's not implemented?

Mar 18, 2016 10:51
Vote:

No, exporting reports to Excel is not implemented out of the box. Report Center has stayed unchanged for a number of years. 

There is a code solution for it in this blog: https://world.episerver.com/blogs/Henrik-Fransas/Dates/2016/3/create-custom-report-in-mvc-with-excel-export/

Nov 02, 2017 12:49
Vote:

I've been thinking about the report center lateley and it must be the feature I've used the least in all my years in Episerver development. I really think it has potential to be a very useful feature for editors / site admins.

Excel export out of the box would be nice and why not the possibility to setup and schedule the report so I for instance would get an overview om broken links in my mailbox every week.

Nov 05, 2017 8:35
Vote:

I agree Per! Transforming the Report Center into a query builder with export possibility would greatly increase its potential.

Nov 05, 2017 9:04
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.