Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Spend for amount promotion with unit level exclusion

Vote:

I would like to see a new promotion where you can have a spend for amount condition and exclude it on unit level.

The use case we want to support is this:

We have two promotions that exclude each other:

1.  20% off on [Pro Episerver Commerce Creating powerful eCommerce solutions]
  2.  Spend for 100$ and get 10% off on [Books]

With unit level exclusion this should result in:

1. 20% off on [Pro Episerver Commerce / Creating powerful eCommerce solutions]
  2. 10% off on [Episerver Commerce: A problem - solution approach / Solving problems, one at a time]

Provided we buy for 100$ or more.

It would be preferable if the discounted price for [Pro Episerver Commerce / Creating powerful eCommerce solutions] is used to calculate the 100$ and [Episerver Commerce: A problem - solution approach / Solving problems, one at a time] isn't counted at all, but that might not be necessary for all clients/use cases.

Sep 11, 2019 16:47
Quan Mai - Sep 11, 2019 18:12
Why do I have the feeling that the original poster (you) want me to answer this question :-?
Erik Norberg - Sep 13, 2019 14:53
You are mistaken, this isn't a question, it is a feature request. ;-D
Quan Mai - Sep 13, 2019 14:58
No, the question is "Can you (episerver) add this ?"
Erik Norberg - Sep 13, 2019 15:03
But i don't want an answer i want it done. ^^
Not only me by the way:
https://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Episerver-Commerce/Thread-Container/2019/9/always-provide-best-possible-item-price-from-combination-of-discounts/
https://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Episerver-Commerce/Thread-Container/2019/5/multiple-promotions-apply-to-only-items-that-dont-already-have-a-promotion/#204460
Quan Mai - Nov 14, 2019 10:38
how's about "no" as the answer ;) (j/k)
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.